Quilt Archive

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Scrapbooking Night, Surf's Up Papers

Hello Blog Friends,

Tonight was our monthly scrapbooking group.  Remember, my daughter Kristy is a Close to My Heart consultant, and each month, a group of scrapping friends gather to make six pages from a paper packet featured that month.  Tonight, the paper packet called "Surf's Up" was featured.  Here are the pages we made tonight:

This one is missing it's title...I wanted to wait for the pictures before I decided on one.
The colors and patterns are very "mod" and remind me of the '70's.  Which, in turn, reminds me that the Beatles movie "Help!" is being released on Blu-Ray on June 25.  As I did when it was first released in the theaters, I'll be faithfully standing in line (so to speak) to buy one!
 
Shades of 1970's....Groovy!
 
These were cute papers and fun pages once completed. 
 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment