Quilt Archive

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cricut Cover Up

Hi Blog Friends,

I've decided to scale down the size of the next few projects I'll work on.  The first is a little gift for my daughter, Kim.  She has a brand new pink Cricut Expression machine.  Of course, it needs a dust cover. 



The fabrics are from the "Merry & Bright" fabric line from Maywood Studios.  The pattern is my own invention, developed to custom made fit the Cricut Expression machine.  The zig-zag main fabric is quilted with a stipple pattern.   Here's the fabrics:

And here is the finished project:

It's a fun project finished in one day!

My next project is already on deck...a quick pair of pillowcases (the fabric was a Christmas gift).  Tune in next week to see the finished project!

Thanks for visiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment