Quilt Archive

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A Brief Hiatus...

Dear Blog Friends,

I've taken a brief hiatus from crafting...the reasons are two-fold.

First, I've been sick the past week with the Influenza.  Which does not make me very happy, because I religiously get a flu shot every fall.  I guess this must have been a rogue flu bug that got me...it evaded the flu vaccine.  Needless to say, with a fever, nasal congestion and cough, I was not in very good shape to be sewing or scrapping.  I mostly sat on my couch and suffered.  This was me last week (LOL):



Second, the interior of our house is being painted.  This, of course, means things are out of place and out of reach.  And, the entire place is a mess.  My painter finishes up tomorrow, and hopefully we will be back to a normal routine by the weekend.

So that's my story for this week.  Hopefully, I'll have sometime of substance to show you next post.

Till then...stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment