Quilt Archive

Saturday, October 13, 2018

SEPTEMBER UFO REPORT

Hello Blog Friends,

I'm sad to report still no changes to the UFO Project List!  September was a busy month...I attended a scrapbooking retreat in Crivitz, and had a flurry renovation activity here at the house.

Crivitz.  I attended Wednesday through Sunday and really got alot done...I did not work with pictures at all, but concentrated on using up some of the paper I have accumulated.  In all, I made 104 single pages ( or 52) 2-page layouts.  The weather was really wonderful, 80 degree days and beautiful sunshine.  Here are a couple of shots along the Peshtigo River.




Workmen.  This month, I had new doors put in, electrical work done, new windows and a new gas fireplace installed.  Here my lovely new fireplace.  


Quilt Expo in Madison.  I also found some time to visit the Quilt Expo in Madison.  Here are a couple of my favorite quilts on display:



Next time...a last minute project completed!  Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment