Quilt Archive

Monday, October 7, 2019

Autumn Decor, Take 2

Greetings Friends!

Since last week, I've completed the three throw pillows and the table runner I had planned.  I even got an "extra" done, a smaller table runner.  Here is what I accomplished last week:







The fabrics are all from the Sun Kissed Harvest Collection by Connecting Threads.  You'll notice that the fabric on the pillows coordinates well (and even matches!) "Aspen Autumn", the quilt on the back of the sofa.  The quilt was a kit, also from Connecting Threads.  Besides the quilt kit, I also purchased a fat quarter bundle to make coordinating items.  I really liked the colors and the prints in this bundle.  These items were offered in CT's fall catalogs in 2013!  So, these fabrics have now finally seen the light of day after 6 years in the stash!  Out of sight, but never out of mind...I thought of them often.  

Sadly, I did not have a chance to finish the wool candle mat last week...it is in process for this week.  More on that next week...

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment