Quilt Archive

Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 New Year Resolutions!

 Greetings Blog Friends on this 1st Day of 2021!  

My New Year Resolutions are simple this year:

1.  Beat Corona!  I resolve to do everything I can to help beat this thing into submission by taking the vaccine when available and continuing to social distance, wear my facemask and to hand sanitize.  

2.  Continue to sew and scrap down my stash of paper and fabrics in 2021.  The focus this year will be home décor items for (gasp!)...me, with a few gifts thrown in the mix.  

I did pretty good in 2020 and I can actually see something of a reduction in the fabric and paper stash!  Is this a good or bad thing...hmmm...a question to ponder.  I finished 57 projects, large and small in 2020, as compared with 62 in 2019.  

Here is a cute folded star hot pad that I made for a friend for Christmas.  Pattern is by PlumEasy Patterns, it is all done by machine.  I have made folded stars in the past, but they were all hand sewn.  I had a hard time giving this one away...lucky for me I still have all the fabrics to make one for myself! 


Quilts for Christmas coming up next.  'Til then...


No comments:

Post a Comment