Quilt Archive

Monday, December 17, 2018

Last minute gifts...

Hello Blog Friends,

Well, here I am, 8 days from Christmas and I'm still working on finishing up some last minute gifts.  These will be quick ones, so I should have no problem getting them finished up with time to spare.

I have a pillowcase and two pillows to make yet, but I have finished up a new tote bag for...???   It is so pretty and functional that I may keep it myself or give it away.  Only time will tell.   The pattern is "The Essential Tote" from Around the Bobbin.  It measures  13" x 9" x 4" and features two interior pockets and a zipper closure.  I added hardware and a cross-body strap to it also.  I really like the cross-body feature.  Especially if you are traveling or commuting to work, or using it as your carry-on for a plane trip.


Isn't this one gorgeous?  (That is the cross-body detachable strap in the center.)  I used the lotus print for front and back, a deep violet for bottom, handles and carrying strap.  A green striped print was used for the lining.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment