Quilt Archive

Monday, January 28, 2019

Starting the Year off Right, Projects Completed!

Greetings Blog Friends,

Remember last week's post...the projects piling up on my sewing table?  Well, I've been working on the pile and here are results:

1.  4th and final NAP pillow (I had fabrics and pillow forms left over from Christmas projects)



2.  Pair of Packer pillowcases 



3.  Bench pillow ( winter theme)



4.  Jelly Roll hearth rug. 



5.  Packer stocking cap repair (sew tassel back on for grandson)


6.  Jeans repair (restitch a weakening seam).  No photo, but this repair is DONE!

7.  Christmas stocking (I made this one for Denis for Christmas.  I left the top area of the stocking open, giving him the choice of putting his name there or filling in with "snowflakes".  He has decided to use the stocking as a decoration, so I filled in the open area with "snow".)



YAY!  Task list complete.  I'd say I should get an A+ on this effort!  On to the next project, but what is it?  Tune in next time to find out!  Till then...





No comments:

Post a Comment