Quilt Archive

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Lunch with Minions!

Greetings Blog Friends!

My daughter Kerri is crazy for minions.  Remember the quilt I made for her for Christmas 2017?  See the original post here.  She made mention last Christmas that she needed a new lunch bag.  And, being the gifter that take note of everything that is ever said, I made her one for Christmas this year.  It took some doing, however, because the fabrics I wanted are out of print, but through the wonderful medium of the internet, they were easily found and a Minion lunch bag was born.

Pattern:  Grab Some Grub 2.0 byannie.com




I made some design changes to the bag, but the form is the same.  Mesh fabric and hardware closure was purchased from annie.com.  The bag uses Soft and Stable stabilizer and will stand up on its own.  

This was a fun project to make.  I accessorized it with some lunch containers and also made a matching placemat out of left over fabrics.  

Kerri loved it!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment