Quilt Archive

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

In a Pillow Frame of Mind

Greetings Blog Friends,

I'm in completion mode and moving along quite well with Christmas gifts.  More photos next post!

I've made a couple of pillow covers as gifts.  These are both 20" size, a nice size for cuddling or napping.  You might recognize NAP from last year.  It is made of flannels from the stash.  And, yes, Packers is the same pattern, just with green and gold and a different embellishment.  Also with fabrics from the stash.  Both covers are removable for laundering.




This is my hearth pillow for Christmas.  I've had the house shaped doily for several years, and finally did something with it.  It is made with leftovers from other projects and fabrics from the stash.  However, I'm not sure if I like it on the cream background.  I'm contemplating a redo on this one and using a darker background so the house stands out more.  A redo, though, will require a bit of work and will have to wait until after Christmas is over.   



Flannel quilts are quilted and bound!  I'll share photos of those next post. 

Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment