Quilt Archive

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Flannel Quilt Project #2

Greeting Blog Friends,

So sorry about the late post this week.  Blogger has been having some technical issues, mostly with pictures, so I haven't been able to complete this post.  And, what good is a post without the pictures?  They tell most of the story.  

I've been working in the sewing room and with weather like this (this morning, Nov. 6!!) who can blame me?  


 Last week, I completed Flannel #2:



This is another Thimbleberries pattern named "Tree Farm Throw" and I've had the flannels and the pattern for a long time.  The pattern and the flannels were printed in 2007.  These flannels by RJR are so soft!  Now that winter looks like it is here to stay, this cozy quilt will help on cold nights in front of the fireplace.  I can't wait to snuggle up in it!  Again, this is just the quilt top, waiting for quilting and finishing the week of Thanksgiving.

I'm currently working on Flannel #3 (which is really cute, by the way). I'll show you next post.  Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment