I hope you haven't given up on me! It's been a heck of a spring! I'll try to be brief while I catch you up on what's been happening in my life.
Since I wrote to you last:
- I've been on a scrapbooking retreat.
- I've sewn 20+ pillowcases.
- I've been to Colorado.
- I've made 2 six-page scrapbooking layouts.
- I've made 2 throw pillows.
- I've been to a quilt show.
- I have 1 quilt top ready for quilting.
- My husband and I have been to 4 plays (local community theater).
- The construction season has begun, and I'm working 45 - 50 hours/week now.
Whew! That's quite a list.
Here's a fun pic from the scrapbooking retreat:
Here's the pile of pillowcases, along with some of my favorites.
Here I am with Denis and Mom at Loveland Pass, just west of Denver on U.S. 6. Denis, my brother and I traveled there to scatter our mother's ashes high in the mountains. Elevation 11,990 ft..
Here are some photos from the 2016 Evergreen Quilters Guild Quilt Show in Ashwaubenon (Green Bay). These are the ones we liked the best.
I love this one, it is a landscape of National Parks:
This next one is a "Slice" quilt. You take a picture or drawing, cut it into slices, then each quilter makes her slice, then you join them all up again. A great group project.
More next post on the scrapping layouts I've created. See you then!