Quilt Archive

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bow Wow Blankie (Stashbuster #2) Finished!

Hello Blog Friends,

As promised, the stashbuster quilt #2 is finished.  Behold Bow Wow Blankie:


The pattern is from Folk Art Designs, " Baby's Bow Wow Blankie" by Bonnie Sullivan.  As I told you in previous posts, this is a true stashbuster quilt.  All fabrics, including the backing, came from my stash.  Finished size is 40" x 40".

I already have my next project on deck.  Here is the fabric family I am using:

Moda A la Carte 

This fabric collection has "summer" written all over it.  It reminds me so much of summer, the blues, reds, greens and yellows.  I have already named this quilt County Fair, and I haven't sewn one stitch yet!  I'm anxious to work on it.  My goal is to have it on display by July 4.

See you next week with a progress report.

Thanks for visiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment