Quilt Archive

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Camp Grandma 2017

Hello Blog Friends,

I've been doing some scrapbooking this past week.  This project was begun at a scrapping retreat I attended in September.  I finished it up this past week.

This past summer, my three grandkids (Zach, Hailey and Bridget)  from West Bend visited for a few days.  We visited the zoo, went to a baseball game, and had fun at mini-golf and video games at a local sports park.  I have made each grandchild a mini book as a keepsake.  These will be one of their gifts for Christmas this year.  

The format is an accordian book.  It consists of a front and back cover and connected pages in between.  When you "read it" and turn the pages to the right, it is a continuous book.




Front cover:

 Inside first two pages:  



Inside second two pages:

Back cover:



Inside third two pages:




I love how it turned out.  It was an ambitious project...remember, I made not only one, but three.  More scrapbooking projects next post.  Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment