Quilt Archive

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Plethora of Pillows!

Hello Blog Friends!

I'm happy to report that I have finished my project list for Christmas!  I've done some hand and machine sewing.  I'll share what I have made for myself, and just after Christmas, I'll begin to share the things I've made for my family.

I've gone into pillow production!  I sorted through my fabric stash of left-overs from other projects, and found a panel, flannels and a Wysocki-esque print.  All these became pillows:

 I love this print.  So Wysocki-esque!
 I even got a pair of pillow cases from this fabric!
These are done in flannel.  These fabrics are leftovers from a previous quilt kit.  The kit was generous in the fabrics provided.  I got these 5 pillows from them!

More next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment