Quilt Archive

Monday, April 9, 2018

April UFO Report & News!!

Hello Blog Friends!

I'm sad to say that no progress has been made on the UFO list this past month.  Due mostly to a piece of news to share with you...

Denis and I have purchased a different house, so we have been busy with all the meetings and appointments associated with that.  But, mostly, we have been packing and packing.  We closed on the new place on April 6.  Painters and new appliances will follow in the next few weeks, then we will officially move in on the 26th.  Until then, we have a few fix-ups and changes to do.  

Here's my progress so far:



So, instead of sewing or scrapping, I've been packing.  No easy task for a crafter with two passions: sewing and scrapbooking, with plenty of supplies for both!   Then there is Denis, who is into trains and woodworking.   Add to that, the accumulated belongings from the past 10 years of homesteading in our present house.  

I probably won't be posting again for a few weeks.  I'll be working days at the new place getting it ready to move in and here at the old place, getting it ready to sell.

Wish me luck, and I'll be back after the move!

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment