Quilt Archive

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

UFO Report for July

Hi Blog friends.

I'm sad to say that there has been no change since June's UFO post.  
Image result for sad face emoji
I have a pretty good reason, tho...I have become a General Contractor here at the new place.  It has been up to me to secure workment for a variety of home improvement projects.  I spent the entire month of June scheduling meetings!  I've had a slight respite from the details, but next week begins the "install" phase of the work.  Here is what will be happening in the next few months:
1.  New windows
2.  New countertop
3.  New furnace
4.  New front and garage access doors
5.  New porch railings
6.  Tree removals and lanscaping

Whew!  What a list!

I'll post pics when all is done.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment