Quilt Archive

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Go, Pack, Go!

Hello Blog Friends,

Well, the 2018 NFL Football season has begun.  It is fitting, then, that I share my latest project with you...a Packer Pillow.  

The center section is a printed 6" x 9" block, a design reminiscent of greeting postcards of the 1930s and 1940s.  The block is printed on a cotton panel and is made by Olde America Antiques.  This particular block is available in several different sizes.  The pillow was an easy to make project.  Finished size: 14".



Sadly, this cute project will not be residing in my own house.  I will be attending a scrapbooking retreat is a couple of weeks, and we all have been asked to donate a door prize of some kind.  This will be my door prize.  Many of the ladies attending the retreat are Packer fans indeed.  However, this would make a great gift for Christmas, too.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment