Quilt Archive

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Quilter's Cottage Block of the Month (BOM)

Greetings Blog Friends,

Have you ever fallen in love with an item or project at first sight?  Of course, the answer is YES!, we all have.  Well, this next project is one of those!  I have seen this project for several months, shown at different times on various quilting websites.  I have always admired, and I'll be honest...wanted it.  Well, I finally gave in to the urge, signed up with Quilt 'N Go (out of East LeRoy, MI), bought the book of patterns on Amazon, and have sewn up my first month's blocks.  The BOM runs through March, 2021.

Here is the finished product (from the pattern book):


Here are my first blocks:

This project is for ME!  It will be too big for a conventional wall hanging, and I have an idea to incorporate it into my sewing/craft room decor.  More on that later.  I'll keep you posted with more blocks as time goes on.  

Until next time....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment