Quilt Archive

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I (Heart) My Teddy Bear Quilt -- Finished!

Hello Blog Friends,

I have finished the baby quilt from last post.  Here were the fabrics:


I finished it  just in time for the little baby shower party we had at work today.  This quilt was made for Sophia Stelter, who is 2 weeks old.  What a sweet little peanut she is.  She's the daughter of Jake and Christina, and it is Jake who is our co-worker.  A group of us in the office decided to have a lunch party after she was born, so she could attend the party in person.  Although, she was all tuckered out when it was time for pictures out from the excitement of it all.


It is a simple row quilt, and I used the pink for both the binding and backing.  The quilting was done in a large all-over meander.  Finished size is 41" x 56".  This is a fun and easy quick quilt.



Another successful quilting gift in the record book (quilt diary)!   Now, on to those pillowcases.....


No comments:

Post a Comment