Quilt Archive

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Pinewood Derby Project

Hello Blog Friends!

I wanted to share the project I completed at the scrapping retreat I attended last weekend.  This is a 9" x 9" accordion book.  The front and back covers are attached with two additional pages.  There are 10 pages total, counting the outside and inside covers.  You 'read' the book, turning the pages to the right.  Because the covers and pages are connected, it becomes a continuous process.

Front cover


First two pages (inside)


Next two pages (inside)


Back cover


Last two pages (inside)

I'm very happy with how the book turned out.  I'm sure he will be, too.  One Christmas present down, but how many to go???

Quick and easy sewing projects are on deck.  More on that in the next post.

Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment