Quilt Archive

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Jeepers Creepers Pages

Hello Blog Friends,

This week I'd like to share some new pages I've made.  I was away on a scrapbooking retreat this past weekend.  Our entire monthly group was also there, so we combined the two events and made our October pages while at retreat.  

These pages are from Close to My Heart Jeepers Creepers paper packet.  All the papers are double sided, and several of them had definite Halloween themes.  This month, Kristy (my daughter and consultant) gave us a choice to do Halloween or non-Halloween pages.  I chose the "non".  Here's the results:



Well, I've been retired now about a month, and am starting to get into the groove of being home everyday.  My goal is to do some sort of crafting for a block of time everyday.  Tune in this weekend for a report on what I accomplished this week.  Wish me luck!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment