Quilt Archive

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Starting the Year Off Right!

Greetings Blog Friends!

Yipes!  Is there a sewing machine beneath that pile?




Well, I'm starting the year off with a bang.  Here is a list of the projects piling up on my sewing table:

1.  4th and final NAP pillow (I had fabrics and pillow forms left over from Christmas projects)
2.  Pair of Packer pillowcases (cut and ready to sew)
3.  Bench pillow ( winter theme, in process)
4.  Jelly Roll hearth rug.  (Fabrics and batting ready to go)
5.  Packer stocking cap repair (sew tassel back on for grandson)
6.  Jeans repair (restitch a weakening seam)
7.  Christmas stocking (I made this one for Denis for Christmas.  I left the top area of the stocking open, giving him the choice of putting his name there or filling in with "snowflakes".  He has decided to use the stocking as a decoration, so I will fill in the open area with "snow".)


These are all fun and/or quick projects....I just have to find the time to work on them!  I can't believe it, but we have a totally FREE weekend coming up.  I plan to spend some of it, whittling down that list!  How far will I get???  Tune in next post to find out!!

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment