Quilt Archive

Monday, April 29, 2019

A Pair of Pillowcases and a Mystery!

Greetings Blog Friends!

This week I have some sewing news to report!  I completed two pillowcases...one from new fabric and one from the stash.  

While on my trip to MSQC earlier this month, I found this "I Love Portland" fabric and a coordinating print.  I purchased both to make myself a souvenir pillowcase from my trip to Portland, Oregon last fall.

While I was looking for a specific fabric last week, I realized that the storage cabinets in my craft room have gotten a little disheveled over the last few months.  So, I spent a couple of hours and sorted and rearranged the fabrics and projects stored within.  I found these sewing related fabrics that I forgot that I had (big surprise, there!  LOL).  So they became a pillowcase too!  Here's a close-up of all four:

Both of these cases are for me.  One from new, one from stash.

That being reported, here is a little mystery for you:  here are 6 different fabrics, each one cut in a long rectangle (9.5" x 26.5") and an 8" diameter circle.  (Yes, that turquoise print is same as pillowcase above...it was leftover from pillowcase and became part of the stash.)  These fabrics are all leftovers from previous projects or purchases.  Gotta love these stash projects!

What will they be???  Tune in...the answer is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment