Quilt Archive

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Guest Room Travel Decor Finished!

Hello Blog Friends,

My guest room is ready for all comers!!

Here are my Guest Room finishes.  The bed runner, pillow shams, pillowcases underneath, three throw pillows, window valance, and dresser runner.  Bed runner measures 29" x 74" and fits on this full size bed with a 12" drop on either side.  I quilted it in a straight line, cross-hatch pattern.  Backing and binding are the dark turquoise world continents prints (same as the border).  Shams are made from the same print. The throw pillows, dresser runner and window valance are all made from left-overs and scraps and there is still enough for a quilt.  Fabrics are from the World Traveler line by Connecting Threads.








I still need to add wall decor...some I will make and some I will acquire on future travels.  I love the way the room looks so far, now I just need a guest!  Any takers?

Till next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment