Quilt Archive

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Another Window Finally Dressed!

Greetings Blog Friends,

I'm happy to report that another room no longer has naked windows.  We have been renovating bathrooms here and have finished the second and smaller bathroom, just off the master bedroom.  I made a curtain and valance for the bathroom window, and window valances to match for the bedroom.  


I had just over 3 yards of the this blue fabric (left over from another project) and was able to make these curtains with just 3" of fabric leftover to spare!  I love these no waste projects.  The 3" leftover piece will go back into the stash with other "skinny" strips...you never know when you might need one!  I've used quite a few of those skinny strips here and there over the years.


Till next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment