Quilt Archive

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Mask Production Once Again!

Greetings Blog Friends,

I've been busy this past week and have gone back into "Mask Production" mode.  I'm sure you've seen the news that more and more stores now require masks.  Right now I'm concentrating on my three daughters, their husbands (and one sig other).  Several of them are under work or county sanctioned mask orders.  I am waiting to see what the schools will do, then will made enough masks for each grandchild to have one for each school day, plus 1 or 2 extras (you know how kids are at losing things!!  LOL)   

Here are some of the masks so far:


Hmmm...Brewers, Badgers, Packers.  Can you tell what state we live in???

As much as we want it to, Coronavirus is not going away on its own.  I can see us wearing facemasks through the end of the year, maybe into ealy 2021, or until a vaccine is widely available.  I wish that my state of Wisconsin would be more proactive on this issue...we need a mask directive before school starts, or we will find ourselves on lockdown once again.  And no one wants that!!

Till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment