Quilt Archive

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Christmas 2019 Is In the Book!

Greetings Blog Friends,

After almost 8 months into 2020, I set aside two days last week to work on completing scrapbook pages from Christmas 2019.  Do you realize that in four very short months, we will be celebrating the Holidays once again!?!

These pages have been finished and waiting for photographs since December of last year.  Papers used are from the Close to My Heart Holly Jolly and Cedar and Pine collections.  Here are some of my favorites:





This set of pages is old and has been waiting a long time to see the light of day...since 2014.  I used a 9 x 9 page protector and insert to highlight the great hand made gift tags from my sister-in-law, Bev.  I felt they deserved to be saved and preserved.  I love them!




So, I went through all the photos from our Christmas gatherings and there is not one picture of me!  LOL I was there, tho...the gift tags prove it! 

I'm back to sewing and am hard at work making masks for my grandchildren -- they need them for when school starts in just a couple of weeks.  I'm also working on some quilt finishes, including that special one for my grandson (postponed one week).  The "Dog Days" are pulling at me again, but I'm trying to resist!  More on that next week.

Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment