Quilt Archive

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rhapsody in Red Tote Bag

Greetings Blogger friends!

I've finished my last project before the sewing machine goes to the shop for a much deserved tune up. 

Here is my Rhapsody in Red tote bag.


I originally purchased this bag as a kit from Connecting Threads.  However, I decided to change out some fabrics, and make it my very own.  I made this bag specifically to carry my tablet with tablet cover.  It was fairly simple to make and I think it turned out great!

And it's my favorite color, too.

See you again next time....

4 comments:

  1. Wow your tote bag looks great. I like the red fabric
    Cheers Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag. Looks roomy and the colors are so bright.

    Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. It is exactly perfect as my tablet tote. I just love it!

      Delete