Quilt Archive

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Urban Graffiti, New Project

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Have you ever seen a group of fabrics that just totally grabbed you and you had to make something with them?  If you're reading this, then the answer is mostly likely...Yes!  Well, I was in Antoinette's Quilt Shop in Plover in December (getting a Christmas gift card for my mother) when I saw these fabrics.  I just don't know why, but I just love them, and I loved the quilt sample using them.  But, because it was Christmas and I still had shopping to do, I reluctantly left without them.  But, I did not forget them!  We were over to Plover several weeks ago to visit Mom, and of course, we stopped in at Antoinette's again.  This time the fabrics just wouldn't let me go away empty handed, so they came home with me.  Here they are:


These fabrics are from the Modern line by Timeless Treasures.  Pattern is called Urban Graffiti by Cotton Tales Patterns.  Fabrics have been washed, pressed, cut, and construction has started.  I'll show you the finished quilt top next post.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment