Quilt Archive

Thursday, June 12, 2014

2014 Pillowcases, Group 1

Hello Blog Friends,

The sewing machine has been humming this week.  Here are the first pillowcases for 2014 to roll off the production line.

This first pair is made of fabric from the Pet Park line by Robert Kaufman.  The same cat print is repeated on the white and blue background.  I used the same paw print as the accent fabric for both cases.




I was able to get enough of this robot fabric to make two pillowcases.  I try to use all the fabric that I have, so out of 1/2 yard of both the red and white accent fabrics, I came up with the following.  I love the tone on tone pattern in the white. 

 
 Here is one definitely for boys:

 
 And this one is definitely girly-girl:

 
I'm having fun with these.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment