Quilt Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2014

2014 Pillowcases, Group 3

Hello blog friends,

I've been working on the final group of pillowcases for this year's donation, and they are done.  Here are the final six:

These are a couple of school themed pillowcases.  Crayons and numbers on black. 

 I've added this close up showing you the accent flange in a white on white numbers print.  It goes so well with the main fabric.
Here is a favorite of both boys and girls...Berenstein Bears.
 This one will be suitable for an older child.  Puzzle anyone?
Here are a couple of cases appropriate for girls.  I balanced the sports equipment in this one with some pretty pink flowers in the accent fabric.
Who doesn't like whimsical animals in pink, green and blue?  Some little girl is gonna love it!

Well, blog friends, that is the pillowcase class of 2014.  They will be delivered to Children's Hospital on my next trip south to Madison. 

Here in Wisconsin, we are having a state wide shop hop, complete with fabrics designed especially for the hop.  I have my fabrics (all washed and ironed like a good little quilter) and I've designed my quilt.  I'll share the fabrics with you next post.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment