Quilt Archive

Monday, May 11, 2015

SPRING 2015

Hello Blog Friends!  

This week's post is loosely connected to quilting.  It's a collection of spring photos, and I think they are worth sharing...

Here is a picture of the Peshtigo River from the scrapbooking retreat I attended several weeks ago.  The river is perfectly still  this early Sunday morning.  Look how the reflection is like a mirror glass.  






I have a nice crop of purple tulips.  Here they are in bloom (taken over the weekend).


We have a beautiful flowering tree in our front yard.  Here is it is all it's glory.  I took this photo yesterday.


And finally, here is the quilting connection.  This is my Mother's Day gift from my husband. Believe it or not, I never owned a charm bracelet until this one.  I love it!  


Back to sharing my creations with you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment