Quilt Archive

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Joe Cool Christmas Stocking

Hello Blog Friends,

I wanted to share this cute felt stocking that I just finished.  Yes, Christmas might be over, but prep work for 2017 has already begun.  I actually started this a couple of weeks before Christmas 2016, and worked on it mainly at night while watching TV programs, movies, or football games (I think it helped the Packers WIN!).

This one was made for us, as part of our holiday decorations.  Because it was finished after all other decorations have been stashed away, Joe Cool has the privilege of being kept close at hand and enjoyed all year until Christmas 2017! 



I just love it!

And, believe it or not, another stocking (this one for a gift) is already on deck!  I'll show you the finished product in a couple of months. 


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment