Quilt Archive

Monday, February 27, 2017

WINTER QUILT SHOW WEST BEND

Hello Blogger friends,

I am still busy working away on my scrapping projects, but nearing completion even as I write this post.   I took a few hours this past weekend to attend the Winter Quilt Show at the Washington County Fairgrounds in West Bend.  It was a one-day show on Saturday.  Here are some of my favorites:

 Modern style.
A very detailed and well done art piece. 
 This is just plain cool.
This one was made from hand embroidery pieces.  It is a multi-generational pieces, using work from both the maker's mother and herself.  A very unique way to showcase the pieces.

 This crazy quilt was very well done.  The fabric and hand stitching was reminiscent of crazy quilts from the 1890's-1900's.
 I love the simplicity of this design.

 Love this Charlie Brown shirt.  The quilting really made the quilt!
And what would be more fitting for a quilt show in Wisconsin...a Green Bay Packers tshirt quilt.  Love it!


My blog post next week will feature an update on the scrapping projects I'm working on.  Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment