Quilt Archive

Monday, March 27, 2017

UFO's No More!

Hello Blog Friends,

My pile of UFOs (UnFinished Objects) is growing!  This is the view behind my craft room door...

The front quilt is the newly finished Town Square.  Backing is ready, it awaits quilting.  The red and white quilt top is Seeing Red, the top I made in January.  It is waiting a few pieces of applique, then quilting.  The poor black/grey in the back is waiting quilting and finishing.  It has been waiting patiently there for over two years.  Frankly, I need the space...these quilts have to get done and go to their respective places (my house...these are all for me!).  Quilting and finishing will begin in earnest next week.  


And, yes! I have been sewing this week.  An interesting story, a mystery and whole lot of half square triangles.    A show and tell will follow before I start the big quilting jobs.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment