Quilt Archive

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Scrapbooking News

Hello Blog Friends,

Well, my sewing machine is still lonely, but I'm finally caught up around the house enough to get back to it this week.  I will definitely have a sewing report for you next post.  

What have I been doing, you ask?  Well, I've been trying to manage the eBay listings I have online right now.  I'm selling various and sundry, odds and ends, old and new.  Just downsizing.  So far, I'm doing fairly well.  It is a time consuming process, however...choose the item, research the item, photograph the item, create the listing, ship it when it sells.  Then, there is the paperwork and sales records to maintain.  On average I make a trip to the post office once a day or so.

I have been crafting a little, tho.  A welcome respite from all the eBay work.  We had our regular monthly scrapbooking class.  We made pages using Close to My Heart's Little Dreamer paper packet and accessories.  Here are the finished pages, ready for photos:




So this couple of hours of crafting has gotten my creative juices flowing again.  The eBay listings can now take care of themselves for awhile.  Susan needs to get crafting again!!

Til next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment