Quilt Archive

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Florida 2017 Book Finished!

Greetings Blog Friends,

My first UFO project to complete is the week's trip we took in February 2017 to Florida.  Orlando was our base, but we ranged from Clearwater Beach to St. Augustine, to the Villages, to Kennedy Space Center.  I did most of the work on this scrapbook at our scrapping retreat in Crivitz last March.  Yes, it has been sitting in the UFO pile for a whole year already!  Geez!  It's a great book (even if I do say so myself!!) and it's time to finish it.  

Just the pages from our day at Epcot were left to finish when I came home from Crivitz retreat last March.  

There wasn't really much to do...just a matter of putting pictures on pages, adding a few embellishments (with help from the Cricut machine) and doing a little journaling.  And, Voilá!  Done!

The book ended up being over 4" thick!  Here are some of my favorite pages:











UFO Finish #1 is in the books!  I'll be switching gears to sewing UFOs for next week.  Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment