Quilt Archive

Sunday, October 25, 2020

KItchen Towel Decor for Fall

 Greetings Blog Friends,

Here is a decorative kitchen towel project for display in my dining room. 

This is the original (first towel).  It hangs from a drawer pull mounted on a block of wood, fashioned by my handy hubby, Denis.  


Here is the Halloween installment:

And the Thanksgiving installment:

The original towel was made from a kit I purchased from Shabby Fabrics.com.   It includes the fabrics and instructions and pre-printed batting from June Tailor, Inc.  I took a copy of the original batting pattern, and am now making towels from my own fabric stash.  I plan to make towels for all seasons/holidays.  This was a fun, easy-to-make seasonal item that adds some whimsy to my kitchen/dining room decor.  

A hand sewing project is underway.  More on that next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment