Quilt Archive

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Quick Finishes

 Greetings Blog Friends,

As I was moving back into my craft room, I also did some sorting of fabrics and projects that have, of course, been waiting to see the light of day.  I'm happy to report that I have finished a couple of quick projects last week:

First up is this pillowcase.  It is an interesting print, very busy, from the Quantum Collection by Andover.  I added a black striped fabric as the contrast.  All fabrics are from the stash and I think it turned out great.  It is going to be a gift for my oldest grandson, who is planning to go into Engineering after high school.  Maybe it will help him with that...all I know is that it makes my eyes hurt!  


I also found this cute little candle mat.  It was a kit from Antoinette's Quilt Shop in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.  The wedges were precut and came complete with backing and center leaf motif.  A quick sew and a new fall decoration for the house!



Here is a quick autumn-themed needlepoint tissue box cover.  It was a kit from Mary Maxim.  Fits well with the autumn decor.



A pair of autumn theme decorative towels to show you next time.  Until then...



No comments:

Post a Comment