Quilt Archive

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Cards, Cards, Cards!!!

Greetings Blog Friends,

I've got some progress on the March queue to share with you...I've been busy making cards.  Most were from several card workshop kits that I had and a couple are my own design.  These were all made with Close To My Heart papers, stamps and inks.  They are not real fancy, but are functional and I think they look good enough to send out.  



The real cardmaker in my family is my sister-in-law Bev.  Here is a wedding card I commissioned her to make for me last year.  As you can see, she is so far out of my league that I can't even see her!  I'm really in awe of what she can do with paper!  (And this picture doesn't even do it justice.  It was absolutely beautiful!)


Cards are really not my forte, I am more of a scrapbooker.  I intend to use these in correspondence to my penpal friends here in the US and abroad. 

Still crafting away, more to share next time.  'Til then....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment