Quilt Archive

Friday, March 5, 2021

February Queue - Cold and Down, but Not Out!!

Greetings Blog Friends!

Well, despite a bitter cold snap and mechanical issues, I was able to complete most of my February Queue on schedule.

Winter Wall Quilt, now named "Winterland" is now finished and hanging on the living room wall.



Pumpkins Quilt, now named "Pumpkin Parade" is stalled in process due to a mechanical issue with Grace.  I've had her in the shop twice so far this year and since she is my free motion machine, I can't proceed with this quilt until she is back in running order.

Perfectly Pieced.  Blocks 1 and 2 done!



Facemasks.  A variety of winter themed facemasks were made for family and friends.  (Forgot to take photo before I gave/sent them out!)



Winter Magic felt stocking by Bucilla is finished and hanging on the fireplace mantle with the rest of the Winter Gang.



Quilter's Cottage Block for February is done and waiting assembly in a couple of months.  


Scrapbooking.  I've also been doing some scrapbooking and have completed the pages for Christmas 2020.  They are done and in the book!  Here some of my favorite layouts.




So, despite a machine on the fritz, I was able to accomplish almost all my goals for February.

'Til next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment