Quilt Archive

Sunday, March 7, 2021

March 2021 Queue

Greetings Blog Friends!

Can you believe it, there are two months gone this year already?  And, for us, March has come in like a lamb, so you know what is in store for the end of the month!  For now, though, we are enjoying wonderful spring-like weather...clear, sunny days and temps in the 40s!  Get out the sunscreen!

My plans for March:

1.  Some serious scrapbooking.  The annual spring retreat is coming up fast next month, and I have some pages to make to prepare for it.  I have found the more premade pages, the better!  I can better focus on getting pictures on pages and completing the project.  My project for spring retreat is our trip to the Canada Maritime provinces in July 2017.  As usual, we did a lot and saw a lot and took hundreds of photos, which now need to find a home on pages.  I'll be devoting at least half the month to page production.

2.  Some cardmaking.  This is something of a departure for me...I'm a scrapper, not a cardmaker.  I have several cardmaking kits, however, so I want to complete the cards to use in correspondence with the various penpals I have both here in the US and worldwide.  Must use the stash!

3.  Quilter's Cottage March block.  This is the last individual block, the cottage itself.  

4.  Perfectly Pieced.  Another block or two for this project.  

5.  A birthday gift.  Sorry, I can't give out any more details until it is gifted later this month.

6.  New facemasks for hubby.  His are beginning to get a little ratty, time for some new ones.



I'll check in week to week with progress!

"Til next time.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment