Quilt Archive

Friday, July 1, 2016

Calypso and Happy Times Pages

Hello again, Blog Friends!

As I mentioned in my last post, in the past month, I've created 6 (12 pages total) two-page scrapbooking layouts.  The scrapbooking group that I belong to meets once a month (currently at my house) and is led by my daughter, Kristy, who is a Close to My Heart consultant.  She designs the pages.  And, she gets dinner out of it, too!  Last week was meat loaf, baked potatoes, salad.

Here are the pages we made at the end of May.  These were made using the Calypso paper packet:



These pages were made just this past week, using the Happy Times paper packet, a special packet offered only in May for National Scrapbooking month.





My thanks once again to Kristy for creating some pretty awesome layouts.


Next time:  an update on sewing projects in process.  See you then!  

No comments:

Post a Comment