Quilt Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

MINNESOTA QUILTS

Hello Blog Friends!

Sadly, I have to report that I have not worked on any sewing or scrapping projects since my last post...But, I have a good reason!  Denis and I were out of town last weekend to LaCrosse (on the Mississippi River) and to Houston County, just across the river in Minnesota.  We were on the hunt for barn quilts, and we found some.  Here are some of our favorites:







In addition to very lovely quilts on barns, we saw some very beautiful and awesome scenery, too!

We were actually in LaCrosse for a train show, and while we were waiting for that to open at Copeland Park, we watched dragonboat races that were going on...how fun is this?  




It was a great weekend.   I'm hoping to get back to crafting this week...we'll see how that plan works out.  

Here is a great shot of a fantastic sunset, taken from Riverside Park in LaCrosse.

Til next post....


No comments:

Post a Comment