Quilt Archive

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Quilt Diary Catch-Up

Greetings Blog Friends,

Lurking behind the closed doors of one of my sewing cabinets was a project patiently waiting to be finished!!  Yes, another UFO.  Actually, this is an ongoing UFO of sorts...entries to the Quilt Diary.

Yes, I have a Quilt Diary. I started it in because I wanted to document my quilting journey in both words and pictures.  And since I am also a scrapper, I thought I would combine both crafts into a visual record of my work.  The diary uses a 9" x 9" double page layout for each project.  Photos, fabric swatches and a personal narrative are all included on each layout.   I've done a previous blog post about the diary, see it here.

I always have some leftover fabrics pieces from almost every project.  I save these bits and pieces to include in the Quilt Diary.  Much to my chagrin, I discovered that I have not made pages since last February or for any project completed in 2018!  So, here is the pile of leftovers...soon to be pages:


Switching gears to scrapping...
Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment