Quilt Archive

Monday, February 11, 2019

Quilt Diary Pages Done!

Hello Blog Friends!

I'm happy to report that my Quilt Diary is caught up!  Once I got back into the scrapbooking groove, I was able to knock out the pages I needed in no time!  Here are some of my favorites:


Towne Square .  See original post here.

Corey's T-Shirt Quilt.  See original post here.

 Prairie Cupboard.  See original post here.

Minion Lunch Bag.  See original post here.

CAMPER Sweet Camper pillow.  See original post here.

NAP pillow.  See original post here.


Each project is always featured on a two-page layout (9" x 9").  Each layout features at lease one main photo of the project, sometimes others.  I also include a write up detailing the name of the project, pattern, fabrics used, date completed, owner, firsts (if any) and maker's comments.  I always try to add any fabric swatches because the photos never do the colors justice!  Sometimes I add fabrics as backgrounds to the photos and I also try to add photos of the item with the owner whenever possible.  I had no fabric swatches for the NAP pillow layout, so I chose instead to feature each owner with his unique pillow.

More fun sewing on smaller projects is in the queue.  Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment