Quilt Archive

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Quit Your Wine-ing!

 Hi Friends,

As you probably deduced by the title, the project I'm sharing today is wine related.  And you would be right!

I'm off to a scrapbooking retreat again and have made this cute trio of wine totes as my door prize gift donation.  Actually, my gift will be two of these totes (complete with a bottle of wine each) and I will keep one for myself.  I'll add a fancy candy bar, because we all know that you can't have a scrapbooking weekend with friends and wine and not have chocolate!

These were made with five fat quarters from the Vineyard Valley fabric collection by Blank Quilting.  The pattern is one of those "Quilt-As-You-Go" sew by number projects by June Tailor, Inc.  The pattern is printed on a piece of batting, just line up the pieces and sew.  I used my own fabric from the stash for the lining and purchased a complimentary print on dark brown for the binding.  

These were easy to make and turned out pretty cute, too!  I'm giving two so the winner can keep one for herself and use the other as a gift, if she wants to.  These would make a perfect hostess gift.  

A report from the scrapping retreat next post.  'Til then...


No comments:

Post a Comment