Quilt Archive

Sunday, December 27, 2020

A Christmas Skate Stocking

Greetings Blog Friends!

I have another great finish to share with you today.  Completed and ready for display is this beautiful felt stocking by Bucilla...A Christmas Skate.  I mentioned this project back in early February and even took her with me to Florida in February.  I worked on her there, but once we got home in early March, COVID concerns and other projects stepped in front.  She spent nine long months patiently waiting until just a few weeks ago, and now she's done.  And, her reward (for waiting so long to see the light of day)...she will grace my mantel all winter long.


I fell in love with this kit as soon as I saw it last January.  I'm so glad she has joined the others in my felt stocking family.

Holiday papercrafts next time!  'Til then... 



No comments:

Post a Comment