Quilt Archive

Sunday, April 4, 2021

April Project Queue

 Greetings Blog Friends,

Here it is...the beginning of another month!  I have my April Queue set.  Here is the list of projects I hope to get accomplished this month:

1.  Quilter's Cottage Quilt Top Assembled.  Finishing to delay until May.

2.  Purrfectly Pieced Block 5 and Top Assembly.  Finishing also in May.

3.  Spring Facemasks for Family and Friends.   I've already been in production and these were given out at our family Easter celebration.


4.  Canada Scrapbook Completion.  The bulk of it, if not all, will happen at retreat this month.

5.  Graduation Quilt.  I'd like to get a start on the quilt I'll make for my grandson, Conner, who will graduate from High School in June.  This quilt will be a "for using" quilt, one he can take to college with him in the fall.  



A progress report next time..."til then.


No comments:

Post a Comment